TERMS & CONDITIONS
Notice of Agreement
- Please Read Carefully.
- By accessing and using www.trainsinthevalley.com, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. In addition, when using these particular services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services. Any participation in this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, in addition to all of our published policies, please do not use this website.
- Our blog and its components are offered for informational purposes only; this site shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.
Limitation of Liability
- We shall not be liable for any damages that result from the use of our website, inability to use our website, material found on our website, or the performance of the products on our site.
- The Site and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by Mytron Studios and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- This website is Copyright 2017, Mytron Studios. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- Please read our Permissions Policy.
- We do not display ads on our website.
- We are not paid for the products that we endorse.
- We only support products that we use ourselves or stand behind.
- Trains in the Valley may reach out to you by e-mail, site messages, or by mail to the address you have provided to www.trainsinthevalley.com.
We may change our prices at our discretion and without notice.
Your price is the price shown during checkout and is final.
We will not adjust your price or offer you any credit.
We reserve the right to cancel and refund an order placed for a product sold at an incorrect price due to human or computer error.
- We process all our payments through Stripe.
- Please read our Shipping Policy.
- Please read our Return Policy.
Use of Site
- Harassment, obscene language, and abusive language towards our staff or other site members will not be tolerated. This activity will result in being banned from our website or commenting system.
- Admins may delete comments that are unsuitable in regards to a friendly environment.
- We reserve the right to block comments at our discretion.
- www.trainsinthevalley.com and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
- We do everything possible to keep our website free of glitches and malicious coding.
- Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
- Use this website at your own risk.
- Please be aware that linked websites have their own terms, conditions, and policies.
- Use these websites at your own risk.
Products & Small Parts
- Some of the products we sell contain small parts and are not intended for children under 14. Please use caution when purchasing products for small children.
- Contact us with any product questions that you may have.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless www.trainsinthevalley.com, Trains in the Valley, Mytron Studios, its owners, staff, and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
- We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your account. All provisions of this Agreement that, by their nature, should survive termination will survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Notification of Changes
- This page will reflect any changes to this policy.
- Please check back as often as you like.
- This policy was last modified on March 30, 2017.